Content published on the website www.sportyandbeautiful.com, ie the last company Kremca.net d.o.o .. They were not allowed to copy, reproduce or distribute it in any drug way without permission.
The owner of the sportyandbeautiful.com site makes every effort to show the best results on the websites, but is not responsible for occasional non-functioning of the site, as well as inaccurate information and is not necessary for modest data, but inaccurate or incomplete information may have appeared.
Neither sportyandbeautiful.com, nor ANY OTHER LEGAL OR NATURAL PARTICIPANT IN PARTICIPATING IN THE MANUFACTURE AND MANUFACTURE OF THESE WEBSITES, IS IN ANY CASE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED / OR USE OF THESE WEBSITES AND / OR INFORMATION CONTAINED BY THIS WEBSITE AND / OR DUE TO THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF USING THE INFORMATION ON THESE WEBSITES AND / OR ANY ERRORS OR DEFICIENCIES DAMAGES. Protection of personal data
On the site to offer us on the site sportyandbeautiful.com what was personal information, we were able to enable our privacy. Do not share your information with third parties. Additional information: email@example.com
Our company pays great attention to the protection of personal data. We have provided you with information on what personal data we process, in particular on our customers and users of our online store, whether we process this data on the basis of consent or other legal basis, for what specific purposes we use it, to whom we may pass it and what are your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. What personal data do we process?
If you use our services, we collect various types of your information, such as your username and password, your contact information and other settings. We follow what items you view in our online store, through which device and which of our offers sent via e-mail, you were interested. Based on this, we create additional information so that we can provide you with offers of your choice and so that we can further improve our online store and services in the future. If you make a purchase or create an account with us, we also process your name and surname, your orders and the data you set up in your account.
We process the following personal data:
- identification data, which mainly includes the name and surname, username and password and VAT ID, if you are a legal entity;
- contact information, which includes personal information that may be used to contact you, in particular your e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, account address and your social media profiles;
- your settings, which include information about your account, especially saved delivery addresses, profiles, newsletter subscriptions, loyalty program memberships, shopping lists, search items („I’m interested“, „follow the price“), your ratings and comments about items and services;
- information about your orders, which mainly includes information about the ordered items and the method of payment, including the bank account number, as well as information about complaints;
- information about your online habits, including cases when you browse the web via our mobile application, in particular information about the products and services you are looking for, links you click on, how to search and navigate our website and information about devices, s which you access the web, such as IP address and associated location, device ID, its technical parameters such as operating system, version, screen resolution, selected browser and version, and data obtained from cookies and similar recognition technologies devices;
- information about your behavior in connection with reading the messages we send you, in particular the time required to open the message and information about the devices from which you access the Internet, such as IP address and associated location, device ID, its technical parameters, such as is the operating system, version, screen resolution, selected browser and version thereof;
- derived data, which includes personal data obtained from your settings, data on items you buy from us, data on your online habits and behavior in connection with reading the messages we send you; these are mainly data on gender, age, financial situation, consumer habits and attitudes towards various items and services.
As part of our activity, we process personal data for different purposes and to different extents, namely:
- without your consent on the basis of the performance of the contract, our legitimate interest or for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, or
- based on your consent.
What kind of data processing we can perform without your consent depends on the purpose for which the appropriate processing is related and the attitude towards us – whether you are just a visitor to our online store, register with us or buy something. We may also process your data if you are the addressee of the goods or services ordered from us, if you communicate with us or visit our collection point.
If you visit our online store
If you visit our online store, we store and consequently read small files such as cookies from your device. A cookie is a small set of letters and digits that we store on your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. Some cookies allow us to interconnect your activities while browsing our pages from the moment you open a web browser window until the moment you close it. The moment you close the web browser window, the corresponding cookies are deleted. However, some cookies remain on the device for a set time and are activated each time you visit the websites that created the corresponding cookies. We also store cookies on your device, and we also read those stored on our device by our websites. In the rest of this document, for the sake of simplification, we will only talk about storage.
Some cookies are stored directly on your device by our websites. Such cookies help us:
- with your identification when switching between individual websites of our domain and when revisiting. This way, your shopping cart is not deleted and we can remember your login via a specific device and do not require you to re-enter your email address and password. At the same time, we can store information about which version of our websites to display if multiple versions are available at a given time;
- to determine if you have given us consent in accordance with this document, or if you are e.g. decided to participate in a concrete research;
- in ensuring security, e.g. that we can verify that your link to our web domain has not been misused and that someone is not doing business on your behalf;
- in identifying, studying and correcting errors and shortcomings of our websites.
These types of cookies and other files are absolutely necessary for the operation of our online store. If you disable cookies on your browser, our websites may not work properly, which means that we will not be able to offer you items from our offer and services.
We also store:
- cookies from our websites that allow us to:
– track the number of visits to our websites or individual content, generate statistics and reviews, and measure the performance of your ads;
– display different variants of our websites if we test new functionalities;
– adapt the content of our website to your needs, e.g. give priority to displaying items you have already searched for and display other offers according to your wishes on our websites;
- we enable the storage of cookies by third parties who may use:
- to collect information about your behavior on our or other websites;
- to display customized offers and customized ads within advertising and social networks on other websites outside our domain;
- to connect to social networks such as Facebook, including automatic sign-in, providing features such as “Like,” displaying customized offers and customized ads on social networks and other websites outside of our web.
For the purpose of displaying customized offers and customized ads within advertising and social networks on other websites outside our domain, we also provide information about your online behavior to advertising and social networks. However, we do not provide your partners with your identification information. For a list of the social and advertising networks we use, see Who processes your personal information and with whom we share it?
If you do not disable the use of third-party cookies and the transmission of your data to advertising and social networks, and after our warning click on any link on our website (outside the warning box) or click on the „I understand“ button, which is part of the warning, to agree to the use of these cookies and the transmission of your data to advertising and social networks. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Use of personal data of website visitors
If you visit an online store, we process information about your online behavior based on our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) for the purposes of:
- obtaining data on the basis of which we will be able to improve the online store for you in the future in order to create better conditions for shopping; our legitimate interest in this case is to improve our services for you;
- creating statistics and reviews, especially tracking the number of visits to our websites or. individual content and measuring ad performance; our legitimate interest in this regard is to measure the effectiveness of our websites and the cost of advertising; for this purpose, we may obtain and use other derived data online through your conduct;
- or we can pass on the derived data to our partners for the calculation of the commission, as described in the chapter „Who handles your personal data and to whom we provide it“.
testing new features and applications before introduction so that we can avoid problems with the operation of these innovations during actual operation, which could worsen your shopping experience with us; our legitimate interest in this case is the smooth operation of our services for you;
- measures against attacks on our websites and threats to their operation, and to ensure the security of your data; our legitimate interest in this case is the smooth operation of our services for you and the security of your data.
We do not only obtain information about your behavior on websites through cookies. We also supplement them with the following information:
- The IP address of your device (the address of your device through which you communicate with other devices on the Internet);
- your device’s operating system, version, and language settings;
- the browser you are using on your device, its version and language settings;
- the web address (URL) of the page from which you access our website.
Processing based on contract implementation
If you create an account, we process your identification and contact information, your settings and your order information (if you make a purchase with us later) based on the implementation of a contract with you (without your consent) so that we can manage your user account. The contract on which our processing is based is created at the same time as your account. We use personal data for this purpose throughout the life of your account, which you can delete at any time. Processing on the basis of a legitimate interest
If you create an account in the online store, we process your identification and contact information, your settings and information about your orders (if you make a purchase with us later, even if you make a purchase without logging in to your account) and information about your behavior on online and the conduct of reading e-mails also on the basis of our legitimate interest (ie without your consent), for the purposes of:
- obtaining information on the basis of which we will be able to improve our services for you in the future in order to create better conditions for shopping, especially by determining your satisfaction with our services; our legitimate interest in this case is to improve our services for you and
- transmission of custom offers and customized advertisements, which can be sent to you via e-mail, SMS messages and social networks, or sent by phone or other electronic devices, or sent via regular mail or displayed on our websites; our legitimate interest in this case is the effective promotion of our products and services.
If you make a purchase with us
In order to make a purchase from us, you must visit our online store, so the treatments described under the tab apply to you. If you make a purchase from us, the data processing is extended as follows: Processing based on contract implementation
If you make a purchase with us as a natural person, we process your personal data for the purpose of processing your order. These are identification and contact information and information about your orders. If you have a user account with us, we may also use your settings for this purpose.
If you make a purchase from us as a representative of a legal entity, we process the same data for the same purpose based on our legitimate interest, which is based on the conclusion and implementation of a contract with the person you represent.
The use of data for the purpose of processing your order means that we use the data specifically for:
- the ability to complete an order online, i.e. to e.g. they do not delete the items you have added to the shopping cart, or the data from the order in preparation;
- the ability to communicate with you, e.g. sending orders for orders or warning about the shipment of items;
- payment needs for goods,
- goods delivery needs; in this regard, we may also pass on your data to our transport partners, exclusively for the purpose of delivery of these goods, as described in the section
- in connection with the complaint of the ordered goods or services; in this regard, we may also provide your information to the goods supplier or service center as described in the section
- in connection with your other requests addressed to us e.g. via the call center as described in If you communicate with us through different channels.
For this purpose, we use personal data during the time that is absolutely necessary for the processing of your order or. resolution of contractual obligations such as complaints.
Processing on the basis of a legitimate interest
If you make a purchase with us, we store your identification and contact information and information about your orders based on our legitimate interest (without your consent) for the purposes of protecting legal claims and our internal records and controls. Our legitimate interest in this case is the protection of legal claims and the control over the regular provision of our services.
Furthermore, based on our legitimate interest (ie without your consent), we process your identification and contact information, your settings and information about your orders (if you make a purchase with us later) for the purposes of:
- obtaining information on the basis of which we will be able to improve our services for you in the future in order to create better conditions for shopping, especially by determining your satisfaction with our services; our legitimate interest in this case is to improve our services for you
- transmission of custom offers and customized advertisements, which can be sent to you via e-mail, SMS messages and social networks, or sent by telephone or other electronic devices, or sent by ordinary mail; our legitimate interest in this case is the effective promotion of our products and services. In order to be able to prepare a custom offer for you, we analyze all the above data (ie your identification and contact data and data on your orders) and obtain from them other derived data that we use for this purpose. According to this data, we can break down our users into different groups, with each group receiving its own customized offers. If you are not registered with us, we do not use information about your behavior on the website to prepare the offers we send you. So if you have made a purchase from us, we can address you with a tailored offer for an extended warranty. Based on your purchase, we can also conclude which group of customers you belong to. Based on this, we may send you an offer for related items that may be of interest to you. If you do not have an account with us, we will not adjust the offers according to what goods you have searched for on our websites, nor according to which links you have opened in the submitted offers.
We also use your order information to create custom offers and customized ads that we display on websites.
In order to protect legal claims and maintain our internal records and controls, we process data for a period of 3 years and another 1 year thereafter in relation to receivables that are enforced until the end of the limitation period. In the case of legal, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data for the period necessary for the duration of such proceedings and for the remainder of the limitation period after its completion.
In order to protect legal claims and our internal records and control, we process data during the limitation period, which is 5 years, if necessary, one year after its expiration in the case of a claim at the end of the limitation period. When initiating judicial, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data during the time strictly necessary for the implementation of such proceedings, and until the expiry of the remaining part of the limitation period after its completion.
For other listed purposes, we use personal data for a maximum of 6 months.
You may object to such processing being carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest.