The infrared IRD device is a high-tech and professional unit that combines infrared technology together with electrical stimulation waves.
The device is more functional. It can be used to strengthen muscles, improve tone, reduce fat layers and eliminate cellulite. Infrared rays and waves are also used for TENS treatments to reduce inflammation and achieve a pleasant, smoothing, soothing, soothing effect.
ON INFRARED RAYS
Infrared rays are electromagnetic waves called “infrared” because of the proximity of red in the spectrum of visible light.
Infrared rays are an integral part of the light that our bodies are exposed to every day (for example, ultraviolet rays). these rays represent almost 50% of the total solar radiation, so they are also called heat rays.
They were discovered by William Herschel, who is one of the most famous astronomers in the 18th century, more than 200 years ago. The discovery of rays has expanded the cognitive boundaries in astronomy, and it has also found practical use in countless electronic devices (remember only remote controls). After two centuries, science has also realized the many benefits of using infrared rays in the therapeutic field of aesthetics by exploiting the biological effects resulting from tissue irradiation.
WITH INFRARED RAYS TO HEALTHY SKIN … GOOD WRINKLE SKIN?
The results of a study published by Professor Luis Dubartret, a dermatologist in the dermatology department at Saint Louis Hospital in Paris, show that infrared rays protect the skin from side effects caused by exposure to ultraviolet light, such as premature skin aging and skin cancer. Photobiological rays penetrate through all layers of the epidermis without any damage to the skin.
Properties and advantages of infrared rays
- the surface layers of the skin absorb them without any problems, which results in an increase in temperature,
- activates blood circulation and cellular metabolism.
- infrared rays begin to produce heat, which is partly transferred to deeper tissues due to the effects of thermal conductivity and through the circulating fluid.
- The rise in temperature causes an increase in tissue metabolism, muscle warming, vasodilation
- arteries and capillaries.
- The ability to penetrate infrared rays promotes vasodilation, which also results in the strengthening of venous and lymphocyte circulation.
- Heating caused by electromagnetic vibrations increases sweating, removing harmful substances (sodium, metals, uric acid, etc.), which otherwise adversely affect metabolic processes and weaken the body.
- Infrared rays are also useful for therapeutic purposes in the treatment of bruises, joint and muscle rheumatism, and in cases of soft tissue dystrophy.
COLOR THAT SHAPES YOU: INFRARED BEAMS IN AESTHETICS
In the field of aesthetics, infrared treatments enable the rebalancing of cellular and extracellular metabolism, which is a basic principle in eliminating cellulite. It is the revitalization of cells and the renewal of blood and lymph vessels that are the cause of a significant improvement in circulation, a necessary item in the removal of aesthetic defects caused by cellulite.